WE ADVISE THAT CMI CLOSED PERMANENTLY FOR SCANNING ON MARCH 19, 2021.
In addition, physicians will no longer be able to access our PACS system to view patient reports and images, but images and reports will be provided on CD/USB once the proper authorization has been received.
For lawyers, the administration and litigation departments will remain open to assist with MRI images requests, Rule 11 letters, payout quotes and invoices.
Please contact Rhonda Quinn by phone (604) 733-5563 or by email rquinn [at] canmagnetic.com for all enquiries.
Frequently Asked Questions
- CMI Announces SWI – A Major Advancement in Brain Trauma Imaging
- Important Questions to Consider When Choosing an MRI Clinic
- Navigating the Risks of CT Radiation
Informative Articles About MRI
- Cherniak, Todd, BCMJ, September (2005) V.47, No7
“Litigation MRI: Why lawyers are asking for it and why your patients need it.”
- Cherniak, Todd, The Verdict, September (2004) V.103
“Litigation MRI: How to use it and why you need it.”
MRI in the News
- Why 1.5T MRI is Leading the Pack
- Health Critic Slams MRI Wait Times
- MRI Scans Accurately Spot Spread of Cancer: Study
For the most up-to-date information on all things imaging including articles, clinical trials, case studies and literature reviews.
A Patient’s Real-Life Account of Having an MRI.
One patient shares her experience of having an MRI
Located in the heart of South Granville, these talented filmmakers specialize in promoting entrepreneurs, businesses and organizations.
Our forms, newsletters and articles are PDF documents. You will require the Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free software, to view and print these documents. Download the latest version of the free Adobe Reader software here.